Subject: [Mter] Quick heads-up

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:11:58 -0500

Hi,

Thanks for having registered to this list.

Here is a quick heads-up on where we stand.

We had an informal meeting in Vancouver with a number of Service  
Providers that expressed a real interest in working on the  
interactions issues related to the combined use of multiple  
protection/restoration techniques (MPLS FRR and Fast IGP, Graceful  
Restart and IGP, GMPLS P&R and Fast IGP, ...).

The best approach to start the discussion is to produce a problem  
statement.

The problem statement ID is currently in progress co-authored by:
	- Jaime Miles (Level 3)
	- Eiji Oki (NTT)
	- Zubair Ahmad (EQUANT)
	- Lei Wang (Telenor)

The aim of this ID (to be posted early January) is to describe the  
problem statement and start the ball rolling in January so as to  
determine if there is enough interest from the community on this topic.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.

JP, Jean-Louis and Raymond.

_______________________________________________
MTER mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mter