Subject: [Mtgvenue] Mirja Kühlewind's Yes on charter-ietf-mtgvenue-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 13:37:36 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-mtgvenue-00-00: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mtgvenue/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree that Alissa comments should be fixed, however, I don't think this
is a real issue because even if the charter text rather speaks about the
content than the number of documents, the milesstones will still list two
docs. However, given that milestones can be easier changes or added, I
would support some wording changes as proposed.

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 15:36:03 +0200

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mtgvenue/
+1. The milestones can easily be changed.

Regards, B.
> .