Subject: [Mtgvenue] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-elkins-mtgvenue-participation-metrics-00.txt

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 20:48:19 -0800

Hi, all:

The participation metrics draft was submitted this morning.
Please give it a read if you've got time - it's on this
afternoon's agenda.

Melinda

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-elkins-mtgvenue-participation-metrics-00.txt
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 21:30:31 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : Definition of Participation Metrics for IETF 
Attendees
         Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                           Vinayak Hegde
	Filename        : draft-elkins-mtgvenue-participation-metrics-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-07-17

Abstract:
    IETF meetings are held physically in various geographic regions of
    the world.   One of the criteria for choosing a location is the
    amount of participation by the people in that region.   Additionally,
    questions arise as to whether holding a physical meeting in a
    location increases the amount of participation by local attendees.
    Participation in the IETF process may occur in a number of different
    ways: email lists, writing drafts, physical or remote attendance at a
    meeting, chairing Working Groups and so on.  This document defines
    the metrics and terms which may be used to measure participation both
    before and after an IETF meeting.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-mtgvenue-participation-metrics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elkins-mtgvenue-participation-metrics-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt