Subject: [Mtgvenue] a note from your editor about next steps

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 16:16:47 -0500

Hi everyone,

After today's meeting, and confirming everything on the mailing list, my
proposal is as follows:

I will put out three updates in the next few months.  The first will
contain proposed changes in priority ("important/mandatory/desired")
without restructuring the entire document, as well as agreed definition
changes, and other clarifications.  I would like to have that version
out in the 2nd week of April, but it will be based on how discussion goes.

The second update will contain the results of discussion on list about
any textual changes based on the first update. I would expect some
priority shifts between the 1st and 2nd update. I would like to have
that out by the 2nd-3rd week of May, but it will again depend on
discussions.

The third update  will contain any organizational changes, such as
whether we order based on mandatory/important/desired.  This update
should be considered editorial, but my intent is not to make that change
if we end up with a very small bunch of Mandatory criteria and a very
large bunch of important criteria, as editorially there would be very
little distinction along those lines.  I would like to have this update
out by the middle of June, if at all.

If we all participate, that means we're hopefully in WGLC before we get
to Prague.

Can people let me know if they think that an unreasonable plan?

Eliot