Subject: [Mtgvenue] mtgvenue - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 100

From: IETF Meeting Session Request Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 14:42:39 -0700

A new meeting session request has just been submitted by Charles Eckel, a Chair of the mtgvenue working group.

---------------------------------------------------------
Working Group Name: Meeting Venue
Area Name: General Area
Session Requester: Charles Eckel

Number of Sessions: 1
Length of Session(s):  1 Hour
Number of Attendees: 40
Conflicts to Avoid: 
 First Priority:  iasa20 netslicing banana ideas
 Second Priority:  netmod netconf

People who must be present:
  Pete Resnick
  Charles Eckel

Resources Requested:

Special Requests:
  
---------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 18:02:50 -0500

Just a quick note about this: Charles and I do not expect to use this 
slot; we reserved it for an extreme "just in case" mode. I've already 
gotten the (excellent) review on the main document from the secretariat 
that I've been going through and getting into a form more useful for the 
list. (PDF comments are fine, but less easy to read, and I'd like to 
divide out the editorial -- the bulk of the comments -- from the 
substantive.) I'm also in the process of doing the shepherd writeup, and 
we'll start the WGLC on Suresh's document tout de suite. I've just been 
slammed at the day job these last couple of weeks (what else is new), or 
else I'd have my tasks all done by now. So fear not, we are nearing 
completion, as planned.

pr

On 28 Sep 2017, at 16:42, IETF Meeting Session Request Tool wrote:

> A new meeting session request has just been submitted by Charles 
> Eckel, a Chair of the mtgvenue working group.
>
>