Subject: [Mtgvenue] comment based on meetings committee discussion

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:46:29 -0500

Hi,

     In today's meeting's committee meeting I noted that the role of 
post meeting surveys, such as the recent one being presented, didn't 
have any formal standing in the process.  Based on that observation and 
discussion which also noted that there is no way mentioned to 
change/update a listed candidate city, I propose that something along 
the following be added to the end of section 5.2:

   f. The Meetings Committee may recommend that the IAOC change its
       position on if a city should be considered as a potential meeting
       location based on actual meeting experience.  Post meeting 
surveys may
       be used to gauge actual meeting experience.  Any changes 
confirmed by
       the IAOC will be announced to the community and be reflected on 
the web
       page mentioned above, in (d.).

Lou