Subject: [Mtgvenue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 10:23:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Meeting Venue WG of the IETF.

        Title           : High level guidance for the meeting policy of the IETF
        Author          : Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-06.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-05-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a meeting location policy for the IETF and
   the various stakeholders for realizing such a policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 13:29:48 -0400

Some minor text changes to clarify the aspirational nature of the policy as requested during IETF Last Call and removing the word “proposed” from the abstract.

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-06 <https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-06>

Regards
Suresh

> On May 14, 2018, at 1:23 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Mtgvenue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mtgvenue