Subject: [Mtgvenue] Adam Roach's Yes on draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 21:31:23 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-06: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the work everyone did on this document.

Author -- please take note of
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7322#section-4.8.5
This should probably be a discuss, but I'm sure it'll be taken care of.  I
recognize that the contents will be pro-forma, but I worry about precedent.
Copying text from draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process is likely
appropriate.

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 05:48:04 +0000

> On Jun 6, 2018, at 12:31 AM, Adam Roach <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Thanks Adam. Will do.

Regards
Suresh