Subject: [Mtgvenue] BCP 226, RFC 8719 on High-Level Guidance for the Meeting Policy of the IETF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 10:18:39 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 226        
        RFC 8719

        Title:      High-Level Guidance for the Meeting Policy
                    of the IETF 
        Author:     S. Krishnan
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        See Also:   BCP 226

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8719

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8719

This document describes a meeting location policy for the IETF and
the various stakeholders required to realize this policy.

This document is a product of the Meeting Venue Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC