Subject: [multimob] Situation Update and Drafts

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 14:02:30 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,
  The detailed minutes and list of problems identified from IETF 70 in Vancouver are now posted in Multimob page at:
http://www-etud.iro.umontreal.ca/~sarikaya/multimob/
  We missed the deadline for a BOF in IETF 71. However, the efforts are underway for a BOF in IETF 72.
  Please find a list of Multimob drafts below. The draft authors, make sure to update your drafts in time before Monday Feb. 25, 208. If you do then send an email to the list.
  New drafts are also welcomed. The deadline for -00 drafts is Monday Feb. 18, 2008. Again do not forget to announce your draft.

Regards,

Behcet

Problem statement Drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-multimob-ps-mobilemulticast-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-req-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-multimob-memcast-ps-01.txt

Agent-based solution drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-01.txt

Protocol-based solution drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-00.txt
http://ietfreport.isoc.org/all-ids/draft-schmidt-waehlisch-mhmipv6-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-multimob-hybrid-00.txt

_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob