Subject: [multimob] AD review of draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-solution

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 14:50:17 +0200

I have reviewed this draft. I think it is a well written specification 
and ready to move forward. Thank you.

I have asked IETF Last Call to be initiated. In the meantime, I had a 
couple of small issues that you could perhaps handle by posting a new 
version:

> requires dedicated treatment at the network side .

s/ ././

>    In particular, MLD timers and the Robustness
>    Variable (see section 9 of [RFC3810]) MUST be chosen to be compliant
>    with the time scale of handover operations and proxy configurations
>    in the PMIPv6 domain.

I think a SHOULD would be more appropriate here.

Jari

---

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:54:24 +0100

Hi Jari,

thanks for the review and positive feedback.

We'll change the two issues asap.

Best wishes,

Thomas

On 22.12.2010 13:50, Jari Arkko wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> multimob mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob