Subject: [multipathtcp] MPTCP (virtual) Interim meeting

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:11:31 -0000

It's been suggested to have an interim meeting, by audio etc - not
face-to-face. This seems a good idea to us (shout if you disagree).

We'd propose to hold it sometime the last week or Jan or the first week
of Feb.
Please fill in the doodle with your availability if you'd like to join
the meeting http://doodle.com/am4vnuzepuw7fzrp

Proposal is that the time will be ~3pm or 4pm GMT for 2-3 hours. This is
on the assumption that most of the people on the list are in Europe or
America. Please let us know if this time doesn't suit you (by email or
leave a comment on doodle).

The agenda would be to make progress /resolve some of the open issues.
We'd need to firm up early in the new year which issues to discuss - as
clearly the agenda needs to be out well in advance. 

Thanks,
Phil & Yoshifumi.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:58:17 -0000

There have been several requests for the second week of Feb. So i've
extended the doodle to add this week in as well. sorry for the people
who've already filled it in, please can you update with this week as
well
thanks
phil.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
	Sent: 10 December 2009 15:12
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [multipathtcp] MPTCP (virtual) Interim meeting

	It's been suggested to have an interim meeting, by audio etc -
not face-to-face. This seems a good idea to us (shout if you disagree).

	We'd propose to hold it sometime the last week or Jan or the
first week of Feb. 
	Please fill in the doodle with your availability if you'd like
to join the meeting http://doodle.com/am4vnuzepuw7fzrp
<http://doodle.com/am4vnuzepuw7fzrp>  

	Proposal is that the time will be ~3pm or 4pm GMT for 2-3 hours.
This is on the assumption that most of the people on the list are in
Europe or America. Please let us know if this time doesn't suit you (by
email or leave a comment on doodle).

	The agenda would be to make progress /resolve some of the open
issues. We'd need to firm up early in the new year which issues to
discuss - as clearly the agenda needs to be out well in advance. 

	Thanks, 
	Phil & Yoshifumi.