Subject: [multipathtcp] AUdio & Webex details for MPTCP WG Virtual Meeting

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:38:24 -0000

- -- 

Hello , 

IETF Secretariat invites you to attend this online meeting. 

Topic: MPTCP WG Virtual Meeting 
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 
Time: 4:00 pm, GMT Time (London, GMT) 
Meeting Number: 966 735 334 
Meeting Password: MPTCP 

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!) 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=131323137&UID=1112098787&
PW=NNTNmOTNiZTVk&RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D 
2. Enter your name and email address. 
3. Enter the meeting password: MPTCP 
4. Click "Join Now". 

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=131323137&UID=1112098787&
PW=NNTNmOTNiZTVk&ORT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D 

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the audio conference only 
------------------------------------------------------- 
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code. 
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300 
Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED
=131323137&tollFree=0 

Access code:966 735 334 

------------------------------------------------------- 
For assistance 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc 
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support". 

You can contact me at: 
[email-masked] 
1-510-492-4081 

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=131323137&UID=1112098787&
ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=k58E-O1tuXeJmKDAcKgAYsmQNz7VOkZrcf9qGBpYcwc=&
RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D 

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php 

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx 
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial 

http://www.webex.com 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do
not join the session.