Subject: [multipathtcp] Af-Multipath draft updated

From: Pasi Sarolahti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 22:16:13 -0800

Hello,

I have submitted an update to the af-multipath draft, that can be  
found at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarolahti-mptcp-af-multipath-01

Earlier we had some discussion on this list about the different API  
approaches, so I have added a Discussion section that compares the  
different alternatives and hopefully appropriately covers them. In  
addition, the Introduction is extended a bit. Technically the scheme  
hasn't changed much, except that I have dropped the connection  
identifier, which I felt was unnecessary (and already got a comment  
off-list that this might have been a mistake).

My plan is to discuss this in Anaheim, to see if it was possible to  
decide whether this is worth continuing in some form, or if we should  
just forget about the whole idea.

Thanks to everyone who participated the discussion previously! More  
comments are always welcome.

- Pasi