Subject: [multipathtcp] Agenda for Anaheim and towards our Milestones

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:18:00 -0000

The draft agenda is on-line at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/mptcp.txt and also below.

We're dedicating the first session to completing discussions on the
architecture (for our March milestone, 'Established WG consensus on the
Architecture'). Please think and read whether you have any remaining
issues with it. The only (?) open one is the options vs payload
discussion, which we also discussed at the interim. Please come with
your thoughts about this, as we want to decide on this - or at least
which we'll go forward with for now. 

The plan is that the architecture i-d will be WG last called as soon as
possible afterwards. 

We will also need to be advancing documents to meet the protocol and
congestion control milestones on our charter. At the moment there is
only one candidate for each - if anyone else is working on an
alternative idea, please let us know as we should be making best use of
our opportunity for face-to-face time. Otherwise we will be asking for
consensus to create WG docs for these milestones at / immediately after
Anaheim. 

Thanks
Phil & Yohsifumi

Draft agenda for MPTCP WG
[draft at 15 march 2010]

Tuesday 1520-1720 
 - architecture - Alan Ford
 - protocol - Alan Ford
 - options vs payload discussion - Costin Raicu

Friday 0900-1130 
 - Threats - Marcelo Bagnulo
 - cong ctrl - Costin Raicu
 - api - Michael Scharf
 - Af-multipath - Pasi Sarolahti
 - named oriented APi -Javier Ubillos

-------
Reading:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mptcp/draft-ietf-mptcp-architecture/
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ford-mptcp-multiaddressed-03.txt
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mptcp/trac/attachment/wiki/Interim_Feb_201
0/options_vs_payload.pdf

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mptcp/draft-ietf-mptcp-threat/
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-raiciu-mptcp-congestion-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scharf-mptcp-api-01.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-sarolahti-mptcp-af-multipath-01.txt
http://christianvogt.mailup.net/pub/2009/vogt-2009-name-oriented-sockets
.pdf

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mptcp/trac/wiki/Interim_Feb_2010