Subject: [multipathtcp] mptcp-dev Mailing-List: [email-masked]

From: Christoph Paasch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 12:10:25 +0100

Hello,

as we have recently released the 0.4 version of the MPTCP-implementation in 
the Linux kernel, we also created a mptcp-developpers mailing-list.

On this list you can ask any questions concerning the 
implementation/configuration, report bugs, submit patches or just discuss the 
mptcp-design in the Linux kernel.

Feel free to subscribe to the list under:
https://listes-2.sipr.ucl.ac.be/sympa/info/mptcp-dev

Best Regards,
Christoph Paasch

P.S.: Don't forget to download and try out the latest 0.4 version of MPTCP at 
https://scm.info.ucl.ac.be/trac/mptcp/

--
Christoph Paasch

Research Assistant
IP Networking Lab --- http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be
MultiPath TCP --- http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be/mptcp
Université Catholique de Louvain

www.rollerbulls.be
--