Subject: [multipathtcp] Linux MultiPath TCP - new release available

From: Christoph Paasch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:12:04 +0200

Hello all,

we have done a new release of MultiPath TCP.
The major new feature is the ability to configure the Kernel in such a way, 
that mptcp creates its subflows by using different source-ports and not by 
going over the different interfaces.

Several other smaller features have also been added to this release, and a 
huge number of bugs have been fixed.

Have a look at https://scm.info.ucl.ac.be/trac/mptcp/ to find information 
about our implementation and how to download, install and configure it.
Feel free to ask questions about the implementation at the mptcp-dev list:
https://listes-2.sipr.ucl.ac.be/sympa/info/mptcp-dev

For further information about MPTCP (e.g., published papers,...) visit 
http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be/mptcp/

For the IETF-week we have also created an MPTCP-enabled Live-CD, available for 
download at different places:
For those, present in Prague, you have a fast download via:
    https://noc.meeting.ietf.org/wiki
Or via bittorrent:
    https://fit.nokia.com/lars/tmp/ubuntu-10.10-mptcp-amd64.iso.torrent
You can also download it from our mptcp-enabled server:
    http://mptcp.info.ucl.ac.be

You can easily install a live-cd on a usb-stick by using "usb-creator" 
(https://launchpad.net/usb-creator)

The Live-CD is currently a 64-bit version, that should run on all modern PC's 
and MacBooks.

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Christoph Paasch
PhD Student

IP Networking Lab --- http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be
MultiPath TCP in the Linux Kernel --- http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be/mptcp
Université Catholique de Louvain

www.rollerbulls.be
--