Subject: [multipathtcp] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-barre-mptcp-impl-00.txt

From: Sébastien Barré <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 10:53:07 +0100

Hi,

We have submitted yesterday a draft about our MPTCP Linux implementation.
You can retrieve it using the link in the forwarded message.

regards,

Séb.

-------- Originele bericht --------
Onderwerp: 	I-D Action:draft-barre-mptcp-impl-00.txt
Datum: 	Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:45:02 -0800
Van: 	[email-masked]
Antwoord-naar: 	[email-masked]
Aan: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MultiPath TCP - Guidelines for implementers
	Author(s)       : S. Barre, C. Paasch
	Filename        : draft-barre-mptcp-impl-00.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2011-03-07

Multipath TCP is a major extension to TCP that allows improving the
resource usage in the current Internet by transmitting data over
several TCP subflows, while still showing one single regular TCP
socket to the application.  This document describes our experience in
writing a MultiPath TCP implementation in the Linux kernel and
discusses implementation guidelines that could be useful for other
developers who are planning to add MultiPath TCP to their networking
stack.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barre-mptcp-impl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.