Subject: [multipathtcp] MPTCP Port for Google Nexus S

From: Matthias Waehlisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 21:12:31 +0100

Hi folks,

  we ported UCLouvain MPTCP implementation to Android 4.1.2. If you are 
interested in running MPTCP at Google Nexus S, please, have a look at 
https://github.com/mptcp-nexus/android

  The complete package (https://github.com/mptcp-nexus/) includes:

  * A modified Android Connection Manager, which enables 3G and WiFi in 
parallel (in android_framework_base).

  * A modified Network Daemon, which automatically configures routes for 
both interfaces (in android_system_netd).

  * A modified iproute2 package to enable the MPTCPControl app to 
support MPTCP specific commands (in android_external_iproute2).

  Many thanks to Christoph for support!

Cheers on behalf of the team
  matthias

-- 
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST
.  Takustr. 9, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
.. mailto:[email-masked] .. http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~waehl
:. Also: http://inet.cpt.haw-hamburg.de .. http://www.link-lab.net