Subject: [multipathtcp] Update: MPTCP WG Virtual Interim Meeting, 3 October 2013

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:52:10 -0700

The Multipath TCP WG (mptcp) is having an interim (audio) meeting on 
Thursday 3rd October at 3pm GMT.

This will concentrate on security in order to make progress on advancing 
RFC 6824 on the standards track. The aim is to reach consensus on what 
security improvements are needed - and what are not needed - in order to 
progress MPTCP on the Standards track. We hope to cover both the 
threat(s) that we will handle and, at a high-level, the solutions that 
will be defined.

Webex / Audio details are at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mptcp/trac/wiki/Interim_Oct_2013#

Thanks
Philip Eardley & Yoshifumi Nishida (mptcp wg chairs)

On Sep 10, 2013, at 2:19 PM, IESG Secretary wrote:
> The MPTCP WG will hold a virtual interim meeting on Thursday, 3rd 
> October at 1500 GMT*. 
> 
> Agenda and WebEx information will be posted on the mailing list:
> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/multipathtcp/current/maillist.html
> 
> * Time zone converter: 
>  http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx