Subject: [multipathtcp] Agenda for London meeting

From: Yoshifumi Nishida <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 11:32:54 -0800

Hello,

The schedule has not been fixed yet, but according to the preliminary
agenda (https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda.html), we currently
have the
following the slot at the London meeting.

     Date:  Monday, March 3, 2014, 13:00 - 15:00 (Afternoon Session I)

     Room: Balmoral

If you're planning to present something, please provide us the following
info.
   1: presenter's name
   2: title
   3: length of the presentation

Thanks,
--
Yoshi & Phil

---

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 16:35:42 +0700

Dear Yoshifumi,

I would like to give a presentation on the current status and results of the 
ongoing MPTCP work in the NorNet testbed for multi-homed systems:

1: presenter's name: Thomas Dreibholz
2: title: The Status of MPTCP Deployment and Evaluation in the NorNet Testbed
3: length of the presentation: ca. 15 min

Details on NorNet can also be found here: https://www.nntb.no .

-- 
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vennlig hilsen

=======================================================================
 Thomas Dreibholz

 Simula Research Laboratory
 Simula Innovation AS, Network Systems Group
 Visiting address: Martin Linges vei 17, 1364 Fornebu, Norway
 Mailing address:  P.O.Box 134, 1325 Lysaker, Norway
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
 Homepage:   http://simula.no/people/dreibh
=======================================================================