Subject: [multipathtcp] Nits in rfc6824bis-02

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 17:37:29 +0000

Alan, Costin, Mark, Olivier,

While refreshing my knowledge of MPTCP I came across the following 
nits in draft-ietf-mptcp-rfc6824bis-02. Apologies if these have 
already been pointed out - I'm not following the list closely.

The phrase 'TCP option' is sometimes used where 'MPTCP option' or 
just 'option' would be more appropriate. Eg:
* S.3.1: the MP_CAPABLE TCP option
* S.3.2: Join Connection (MP_JOIN) TCP option
          These various TCP options fit together...
* S.3.4.1 The Add Address (ADD_ADDR2) TCP option

and so on...

S.3.6:
s/the subflow SHOULD be treated as broken as closed with a RST/
  /the subflow SHOULD be treated as broken and closed with a RST/

S.8
s/ADD_ADDR22/
  /ADD_ADDR2/ (twice)

Cheers

Bob

________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                                                  BT