Subject: [multipathtcp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mptcp-attacks-02.txt> (Analysis of MPTCP residual threats and possible fixes) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:03:16 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Multipath TCP WG (mptcp) to
consider the following document:
- 'Analysis of MPTCP residual threats and possible fixes'
  <draft-ietf-mptcp-attacks-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-10-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This documents performs an analysis of the residual threats for MPTCP
   and explores possible solutions to them.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mptcp-attacks/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mptcp-attacks/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.