Subject: [multipathtcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mptcp-attacks-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:31:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multipath TCP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Analysis of MPTCP residual threats and possible fixes
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Christoph Paasch
                          Fernando Gont
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Costin Raiciu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mptcp-attacks-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-02-24

Abstract:
   This documents performs an analysis of the residual threats for MPTCP
   and explores possible solutions to them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mptcp-attacks/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mptcp-attacks-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mptcp-attacks-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/