Subject: [multipathtcp] New draft : experimental options for Multipath TCP

From: Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 10:00:17 +0200

Hello,

There is growing number of proposals for new Multipath TCP experimental 
options. Given that the Multipath TCP option space is very restricted, 
we propose experimental options for Multipath TCP similar to RFC6994 for 
regular TCP.

It would be useful to spend 5 minutes in Prague to discuss this draft. 
Comments are of course welcome

Name:		draft-bonaventure-mptcp-exp-option
Revision:	00
Title:		Experimental Multipath TCP option
Document date:	2015-06-16
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		8
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-exp-option-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-exp-option/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-exp-option-00

Abstract:
    This document proposes a generic format for an experimental Multipath
    TCP option.  This experimental option is expected to replace the
    option type that was reserved for private use in [RFC6824].

Olivier

-- 
INL, ICTEAM, UCLouvain, Belgium, http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be