Subject: [multipathtcp] MPTCP WG Virtual Interim Meeting: 10 September 2015

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 10:57:05 -0700

The Multipath TCP (MPTCP) Working Group will hold a virtual interim 
meeting on Thursday, 10 September 2015, at 1500 UTC.

The draft agenda is available at:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mptcp/trac/wiki/Interim_Sept_2015

Please see below for WebEx details.

MPTCP Interim
Thursday, September 10, 2015
3:00 pm  |  Greenwich Time (Reykjavik, GMT)  |  1 hr 30 mins
 
Join WebEx meeting:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me32504895c1b3424384f6232b0d4c58d
Meeting number:	642 237 251
Meeting password:	1234
 
Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 237 251
Toll-free calling restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
 
Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m58dcf6e3bb8a316d934bb501cb68e972
 
Can't join the meeting? Contact support:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the 
session.