Subject: [multipathtcp] New version of draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters

From: Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:03:58 +0200

Hello,

We have slightly updated the draft that I will present on Tuesday at 
IETF99. You can find links to the revised version below. Changes are 
minor compared to the initial version that was posted two weeks ago.

Name:		draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters
Revision:	01
Title:		0-RTT TCP converters
Document date:	2017-07-17
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		34
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-01
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-01
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-01

Abstract:
    This document proposes the utilisation of Transport Converters to aid
    the deployment of TCP extensions such as Multipath TCP.

Olivier

---

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Nokia - BE/Antwerp)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 05:40:29 +0000

Olivier, good draft. Thx 

On 18/07/2017, 00:04, "multipathtcp on behalf of Olivier Bonaventure" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Hello,

    
    Abstract:

    Olivier
    
    _______________________________________________
    multipathtcp mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multipathtcp