Subject: [multipathtcp] Draft agenda for Prague

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 11:56:03 +0000

We just uploaded a draft agenda.
Please let us know if anyone else would like a time slot (or if we missed your request), we have plenty of time at the moment.
Thanks
Phil & Yoshi
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/mptcp/agenda?item=agenda-99-mptcp-00.html

---

From: Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 13:59:09 +0200

Phil,
> Please let us know if anyone else would like a time slot (or if we 
> missed your request), we have plenty of time at the moment.

Forgot to mention and add to the wiki but several of us will participate 
to the hackathon on MPTCP. We are also experimenting with the iOS11 
implementation and will at least have demo applications and perhaps 
other results to share

Olivier

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 20:15:57 +0000

Excellent!

I'll add a slot to the agenda for a report from the hackathon (5-10mins??)

phil

________________________________________
From: Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>
Sent: 06 July 2017 12:59
To: Eardley,PL,Philip,TUD1 R; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [multipathtcp] Draft agenda for Prague

Phil,

Olivier