Subject: Re: Opt-in wg last call

From: Mats Dufberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:50:44 +0200 (CEST)

> with opt-in, the concept of "secured zones" would no longer exist,
> period.  zones could have a (possibly improper) subset (possibly)
> secured.

It will still be meaningful to distinguish between regular, unsecured
zones, and zones in which at least the apex is secured. I think it would
make sense to call the latter type "secured zones" if we recognise that it
does not necessarily mean that all names are secured.

Mats

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mats Dufberg				             Registry TeliaNet
[email-masked]                                  Skanova/AO Networks
+46 8 456 7274                                               Box 10707
+46 70 258 2588                                    SE-121 29 Stockholm
----------------------------------------------------------------------

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Mats Dufberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:50:44 +0200 (CEST)

Mats