Subject: DNSEXT WG Agenda: IETF-56

From: Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:42:54 -0500

IETF-56 DNSEXT WG agenda
        Date: Tuesday 2003/03/18
        Time: 9:00-11:30
        Room: Continental 5
        Chair(s): Randy Bush [email-masked]
                  Olafur Gudmundsson [email-masked]

Agenda Bashing                                      Olafur Gudmundsson  3 min
        appointing scribes

Status of Documents that have completed WG Last Call:  Olafur           5 min
    DNSSEC Roadmap
                            RFC Editors queue  (???)
    GSSAPI
                            Updated doc forwared to RFC editor
    AD secure
                            IESG black hole
    AXFR-clarify
                            Completed IETF last call
    Unknown Types
                            AD nits before IETF last call
    DS
                            IETF last call pending OK from chair's that
                            all changes are done.
    Discover
                            waiting on chair
    RFC1886-bis (AAAA) for DS:
                            Minor nits in interoperabilty report
                            need addressing.
    TKEY Renewal (Experimental)
                            Pending chair consensus declaration
    IPv6 Address Registration (experimental)
                            Pending chair consensus declaration

Documents in WG last call:                                        10 min
     DNSSEC Opt-In
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-05.txt 

     DNSSEC KSK flag
         http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-keyrr-key-signing-flag-06.txt
     DNS Threats
        http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-threats-02.txt

DNSEXT revised charter                           Randy Bush       15 min
        http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg00507.html

DNSEXT non DNSSEC documents:
    LLMNAR                                        Bernard Aboda     15 min
        http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-13.txt
        http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg00536.html
    Case insensitive clarify                      Donald Eastlake    5 min
        http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-insensitive-02.txt
    Wild card clarify                             Edward Lewis      10 min
         http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lewis-dns-wildcard-clarify-00.txt

Out of scope documents asking for Feedback:
    DNSEXT-ACL                                   T Baba               5 min
         http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baba-dnsext-acl-reqts-00.txt 

    6DNAR                                        Soohong Daniel Park  5 min
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-hmipv6-dns-optimization-00.txt

DNSSEC documents and discussion                                       90 min
    DNSSECbis Intro                                <dnssec-editor>     10 min
    DNSSECbis Records
    DNSSECbis Protocol
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-05.txt
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-02.txt
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-protocol-01.txt

    Opt-in                                        David Blacka         5 min
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-05.txt
    DS changes                                     Olafur Gudmundsson  5 min
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-delegation-signer-13.txt
    DNSSEC Type code rolling                       Sam Weiler          7 min
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weiler-dnsext-dnssec-2535-compat-00.txt

Open DNSSEC discussion:
      sample  open issues:
            Opt-in decision
            How many ALG required (possibly add ECC)
            Editors open questions
                 http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg00191.html
                 http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg00192.html
                 http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg00233.html
                 http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg00235.html
                 http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg00256.html
                 http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg00498.html
            Type code roll or other solutions
            AD is [not] secure bit 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>