Subject: FW: Requesting timeslot

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:45:31 +0900

I verified DNSEXT charter right now, but something is wrong.

Out of scope documents asking for Feedback:
   DNSEXT-ACL                                   T Baba               5
min
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baba-dnsext-acl-reqts-00.txt 
   6DNAR                                        Soohong Daniel Park  5
min
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-hmipv6-dns-optimization-
00.txt

6DNAR is my draft but linked is not mine. what is it ?

	Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: ?afur Gu?undsson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 10:02 PM
To: Soohong Daniel Park; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Requesting timeslot

At 19:47 2003-02-27, Soohong Daniel Park wrote:
>Dear chair
>
>As I sent before, I have revised my draft "IPv6 Domain Name
>Auto-Registration" This draft is focusing on auto resigtration on DAD 
>processing, and will add auto generation of IPv6 node domain name.

Request noted, we have not made up the agenda yet,

         Olafur

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:15:56 -0500

>6DNAR is my draft but linked is not mine. what is it ?

I posted the wrong link, sorry.
Your draft (posted to namedroppers) will get a short time slot to
solicit feedback.

         Olafur