Subject: Re: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-05.txt

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:24:08 -0800

> I just sent draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-05.txt off to the
> Internet-Drafts administrator.  In case anyone wants to read this over
> the weekend, the URL for what I just sent in is:
> 
>   http://www.hactrn.net/ietf/dns/dnssec-editors/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-05.txt
> 
> Comments actively solicited, the sooner the better.  See the WG
> chairs' periodic posting to this list on "DNSSEC editing process" for
> details on where to send feedback.

serious namedroppers PLEASE REVIEW.  we're trying to get this stuff
out the door, and rob, isc, and others are devoting time and money
to the cause.  we own them and ourselves serious review.  thanks.

randy

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:24:00 -0500

I just sent draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-03.txt off to the
Internet-Drafts administrator on behalf of the DNSSEC document editing
team.  Since this is a busy time for the I-D admin, it may take a
while for this draft to get to the head of the queue.  In the
meantime, here's the URL for what I just sent in:

  http://www.hactrn.net/ietf/dns/dnssec-editors/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-03.txt

---

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:04:03 -0500

I sent draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-protocol-01.txt to the Internet-Drafts
administrator last night on behalf of the DNSSEC document editing
team.  Since we were still working on it until a few hours before the
cut-off, this draft is presumably somewhere near the tail of the I-D
queue, and won't be posted to the public directory for a while yet.
In the meantime, here's the URL for what I sent:

  http://www.hactrn.net/ietf/dns/dnssec-editors/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-protocol-01.txt