Subject: wcard

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:34:13 -0400

A new version (now with 99% less DNSSEC!) of the wild card clarify 
document has been posted (and if you are reading this message you 
probably already know that).  I think it contains all the hanging 
issues (for what remains in the doc) from the discussions held at the 
last in-face meeting.

Things to look out for - make sure I captured comments right, I've 
not been dedicating time to this recently.  I also put in new text 
for the handling of a CNAME at a '*' which I literally stitched 
together Frankstein-like from other parts of 1034 to keep it in style 
and I only hope it's readable.  (The new text is supposed to replace 
RFC 1034's 4.3.2-3c.)

It there ain't problems, I wouldn't have regrets if it were sent to 
the IESG, unless the chairs want to last call it.
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                            +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

One good way to avoid becoming scared: always keep your eyes shut.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>