Subject: LLMNR is done (RE: LLMNR Change Summary)

From: Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:00:26 -0500

The editor of LLMNR has posted a summary of all changes made since
the WGLC started. All issues have been addressed.
If no issues are raised with the current version, the chairs will advance
the document to the IESG next Friday Jan 30'th 2004.

Message from editor:
http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2004/msg00054.html

>Details on the issues and their resolutions is available here:
>
>http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/DNSEXT/llmnrissues.html
>
>The latest copy of the specification with all of the changes applied is
>available here:
>
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-29.txt

         Olafur & Olaf.  

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Paul Vixie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:22:55 +0000

> 	maybe a stupid question (sorry) - has the interop issue with Apple
> 	Rendezvous implementaiton resolved?  if not, i don't think the
> 	protocol useful.  of course both Apple side as well as LLMNR side
> 	should make effort to make it interoperable (Apple cannot just force
> 	LLMNR be compatible with Rendezvous), in my opinion.

seconded.