Subject: Reminder WGLC DNSSECvbis and NSEC++

From: Olaf Kolkman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 08:59:28 +0100

A happy and productive 2004 !!!

This is a reminder for two working group last calls that have been
issued. One for the DNSSECbis document set and one for the NSEC format
redefinition draft.

Please scheadule some time to read and comment on the drafts.

References:
draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec-rdata-03.txt
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg02322.html

draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-08 
draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-06
draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-protocol-04 
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg02307.html

--Olaf Kolkman
  DNSEXT Co-Chair

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>