Subject: Graceful transition evaluation team volunteers

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:17:57 +0200

Dear Colleagues

With reference to 
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2004/msg00824.html

 "To ease the process of getting consensus we would like to ask for a
  few (3 or so) volunteers to make a summary of the proposed solutions
  and analyze the pros and cons during the weekend. If you want to
  volunteer please reply to both of us within 24 hours after posting of
  this mail so we can appoint the volunteers by Thursday and have results
  on Monday."

We have selected Peter Koch, Roy Arends and Jakob Schlyter from the
available volunteers. They will create this inventory. Thanks to the
others that volunteered.

Rob, Peter and Jakob are tasked with:

 - Making an inventory of the proposed mechanisms to make a
   transition to future work on authenticated denial of existence.

 - List the known Pros and Cons, possibly provide new arguments, and
   possible security considerations of these mechanisms.

 - Provide a recommendation on a way forward that is least disruptive to
   the DNSSEC bis specifications as they stand and keep an open path to 
   other methods for authenticated denial existence.

-- Olaf & Olafur
   DNSSEXT Co Chairs.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>