Subject: Status of DNSSEC.net website

From: Jacco Tunnissen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 02:07:37 +0200

Hello,

For a few years already, DNSSEC.net is an independent starting point
referring all major DNSSEC publications, presentations, articles, theses,
tools/software, RFCs and drafts.

Since the start, I've added a lot of material to the resources: material
from the DNSEXT participants, articles from the press, all drafts, and more.
In fact so much info, that new categories were necessary to streamline the
information. These new categories are now there.

During the coming months, some new categories with "quick reference"
material for DNS administrators will be added. They'll include practical
steps, hints and tips for implementing DNSSEC in the ISP and business
environment (targeted mainly at people having some knowledge of DNS
already).

As always, I'm open to suggestions from the DNSEXT community for further
improvement of the website. So continue to let me know if you have new
material for one of the categories.

Thanks,

Jacco Tunnissen
-- 
DNSSEC - http://www.dnssec.net/
Securing the Domain Name System

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>