Subject: ipseckey support

From: David Fort <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:49:22 +0200

People interested in ipseckey RR should have a look at that patch. This 
is for the BIND 9.3 series

ftp://idsa.irisa.fr/local/idsa/code/patch-bind/bind9.3.0rc3+ipseckey.patch

This implementation follows draft-ietf-ipseckey-rr-11. I've taken 49 as 
RR type(the first available AFAICT), but it can be easily changed.

Feel free to send comments, remarks.

-- 
Fort David, Projet IDsA
IRISA-INRIA, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes cedex, France
Tél: +33 (0) 2 99 84 71 33

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: David Fort <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:58:29 +0200

David Fort wrote:

> People interested in ipseckey RR should have a look at that patch. 
> This is for the BIND 9.3 series
>
> This implementation follows draft-ietf-ipseckey-rr-11. I've taken 49 
> as RR type(the first available AFAICT), but it can be easily changed.
>
I've made changes to my previous patch for ipseckey support, this one 
should be a more correct implementation of the draft.

ftp://idsa.irisa.fr/local/idsa/code/patch-bind/bind+ipseckey_20040921.patch

This should apply to any recent source of BIND(including final 9.3.0)
As usual feel free to remark/comment/patch.
grtz.

PS: please note that i've renamed the first patch to 
"bind+ipseckey_20040908.patch"