Subject: draft-ietf-dnsext-signed-nonexistence-requirements-00.txt

From: "Loomis, Rip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:35:54 -0400

The subject draft, containing our initial attempt at collecting
requirements for signed proofs of nonexistence, was submitted
to the RFC Editor queue last week.  Since it still hasn't shown
up in the active queue on rfc-editor.org, here are links to the
initial version in text
 
http://www.links.org/dnssec/draft-ietf-dnsext-signed-nonexistence-requiremen
ts-00.txt

and HTML

http://www.links.org/dnssec/draft-ietf-dnsext-signed-nonexistence-requiremen
ts-00.html

formats.  (Or go to http://www.links.org/dnssec/ and look for an
appropriate link there.)

And as a reminder, we fully expect that some of the requirements
in this current document may be unrealistic, may conflict with
other requirements, or may in fact be "desire-ments" without a
solid basis.  Once there is at least rough consensus on the maximally
inclusive list, then the WG can work on boiling down to a cohesive
set of prioritized requirements.

Comments requested, of course.

  --Rip Loomis   [email-masked]    co-editor, on behalf of
    Ben Laurie   [email-masked]

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>