Subject: Fw: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 61st IETF Meeting in Washington, DC, USA

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:53:46 +0200

FYI:

If we want to turn 'individual' drafts into version 00 working
group documents we have to do so before the initial cut-off. Which is
Oct 11th 9:00 AM ET.

Note that we can, as always, discuss documents that are not working
group documents (yet).

--Olaf 
  DNSEXT Co-Chair.

---------------------- Begin forwarded message ----------------------

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:57:34 -0400
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>
Cc: 
Subject: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 61st IETF Meeting in Washington, DC, USA 

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

 In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that
 the Secretariat receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you 
 please notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff 
 date of all version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as
 WG documents. Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to 
 [email-masked] by no later than five (5) business days prior
 to the cutoff date for -00 submissions, or by Monday, October 11th at 
 9:00 AM ET for the 61st IETF Meeting. Please include the word 
 "Approved I-Ds" in the "Subject" field. This procedure will help to 
 ensure that version -00 I-Ds are posted in a timely manner, allowing 
 more time for review by the public.

 Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

 The Internet-Drafts Administrator

 FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant 
 dates for the 61st IETF Meeting can be found at 
 http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_61.html. 

---------------------- End forwarded message ------------------------

-- 

---------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman
---------------------------------| RIPE NCC

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>