Subject: DNSEXT Agenda IETF 61

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:47:48 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

Below is a _draft_ agenda for the DNSEXT WG session.

We are happy to have moved from Friday to the Wednesday afternoon
session. It did cost us 30 minutes of meeting time and the schedule
is therefore very tight. We would like to ask the presenters to keep
their presentation short and to the point so that we have time for
discussion.

--Olaf

------------------------------------------------------------
DRAFT DNSEXT Agenda IETF 61.
WEDNESDAY, November 10, 2004
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I

- WG Administrivia                                   (approx 15 minutes)
  + Session administration
    - Appointment Scribes
    - Agenda Bashing
    - Previous Minutes
      http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2004/msg01628.html
  + Document Status
  + Charter Review

- 2538bis Request for input                           (approx 3 minutes)
    proxy: Olafur Gudmundsson
    draft-josefsson-rfc2538bis-00.txt

- QR clarification                                    (approx 5 minutes)
    Roy Arends 
    draft-arends-dnsext-qr-clarification-00.txt

- Key crypto                                          (approx 5 minutes)
    Donald Eastlake
    draft-ietf-dnsext-ecc-key-05 and 
    draft-ietf-dnsext-tsig-sha-00

- Wildcard clarification                             (approx 15 minutes)
    Ed Lewis
    + draft-ietf-dnsext-wcard-clarify-03.txt

- DNSSEC keymanagement issues                        (approx 20 minutes)

  Johan Ihren
   draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-threshold-00.txt 

  Mike StJohns

  Ben Laurie
   draft-laurie-dnssec-key-distribution-00.txt

- Requirements for future work on Denial of Existence (approx 20 minutes)
   
  Loomis/Laurie: Requirements overview 

  + draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-trans-01.txt

- Cross fertilization 
  (DNS related work in other groups that needs review)

   James Snell
   draft-snell-dnsepd-00.txt                         (approx 10 minutes)

   draft-iab-dns-choices-00.txt                      (approx 10 minutes)
   TENTATIVE

   DNS issues in SPF                                 (approx 10 minutes)
   TENTATIVE

This session is parallel to:
	APP 	geopriv 	Geographic Location/Privacy WG
	GEN 	newtrk		New IETF Standards Track WG
	INT 	nemo		Network Mobility WG
	OPS 	opsarea 	Operations & Management Open Area Meeting
	RTG 	manet		Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
	SEC 	pkix		Public-Key Infrastructure (X.5

------------------------------------------------------------
$Id: agenda.txt,v 1.2 2004/10/28 07:42:24 olaf Exp $
------------------------------------------------------------

-- 

---------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman
---------------------------------| RIPE NCC

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>