Subject: wcard draft

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:36:41 -0400

Once again I'm promising a new version. ;)  The next version is going 
to be quite different from past versions because of the discussions 
that have gone on.  I'm going to try to remove the "requirements" 
language to enforce the view that this is a clarification and not a 
new definition.  If folks think that's not a good idea, the 
requirements language can be put back in.

The reason I'm going to the lengths I am in saying this is that I 
also need to let y'all know I need drop off namedroppers for a 
weekend or so.  (And my current account will go away Friday.)  If the 
WG members can hold off comments until after the weekend, that would 
be really convenient for me - I can check the archives, but it's not 
the same.  It's a weekend anyway. ;)

I'm sure y'all will hear from me when I'm back on-list.

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                            +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

"I can't go to Miami.  I'm expecting calls from telemarketers." -
Grandpa Simpson.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>