Subject: Requirments Question

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 11:16:45 +0100

As has been requested, I am constructing a matrix of compatibility 
between requirements in the requirements I-D.

Whilst doing so, I realise I don't understand one of them:

23.  Coexistence with NSEC

    NSEC++ should be designed to coexist with NSEC.

    Contributor: Ed Lewis

What is this supposed to mean in practice?

Cheers,

Ben.

-- 
ApacheCon! 13-17 November! http://www.apachecon.com/

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html       http://www.thebunker.net/

"There is no limit to what a man can do or how far he can go if he
doesn't mind who gets the credit." - Robert Woodruff

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Paul Vixie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 19:29:28 +0000

> What is this supposed to mean in practice?

see <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2004/msg00967.html>.