Subject: IETF-62 Agenda items

From: Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:15:05 -0500

IETF-62 March 6-11 2005.

The meeting is in less than 2 months, the chairs have requested one
long slot for this meeting.

Feels free to send in agenda items soon in order to help us chairs to
gauge if we need to add second slot.

Also this is a friendly reminder to document editors to take a look at
their documents and update them OR declare the documents are ready for
last call.

If there are many agenda requests there is still time to ask
for second slot so get those requests in.

Important deadlines:
February 7, Monday - Working Group Chair approval for initial document 
(Version -00) submissions due by 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)

February 14, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission by 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)

February 21, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 09:00 ET 
(14:00 GMT)

So anyone intents to ask for a document to become a WG document the
co-chairs MUST see a draft of that document before Feb 7'th.

  	Ólafur (and Olaf)

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>