Subject: rfc2538bis to working group document

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:57:18 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

Unless there are no objections by the end of this week Simon will post
draft-josefsson-rfc2538bis-01.txt asdraft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2538bis-00.txt, 
thereby making the document a working group document (as it is 
on our charter).

Shortly after the posting, and before the next meeting we will issue
a last call on this document.

Please review the document and send feedback to Simon and this list.

See http://josefsson.org/rfc2538bis/ for document history.

-- Olaf 
   DNSEXT co-chair.

---------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman
---------------------------------| RIPE NCC

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>