Subject: wcard clarify

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:44:18 -0500

For some reason last fall, the wcard-04 document never made it into 
the ID repository.  I am about to make edits to -04 that was 
distributed on the list, producing what I will label -05.

What I will do, to make the version numbers line up, is try and 
submit -04 again.  No one need comment on it, you can if you will, as 
I already have some edits in the queue.

If you see it and want to think about it, think about the 
implications of DNSSEC on the draft.  Going back in versions, the 
original draft included DNSSEC, dropped it in an effort to make this 
draft go faster, then say the draft hit a spin cycle and DNSSEC 
passed it again.  So, putting DNSSEC considerations back in isn't 
that far fetched.
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar

"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." - Jebediah Springfield

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>