Subject: DNSEXT WG Last Call: RFC2538bis CERT RR

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:30:09 +0100

This WG last call ends March 20'th 2005

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2538bis-01.txt

This is an update to RFC2538 which defines an DNS RR named CERT.
The changes from RFC2538 are technically minor, but significant
new text about use and applicability has been added.

This document is on standards track, the plan is to submit it as
advancing the specification for CERT RR from Proposed to Draft Standard.
Before that happens an interoperabilty report needs to be generated.
If you disagree with this standards action please state so and why it is
necessary to recycle at Proposed Standard.

If there are no comments on this document it will be advanced to the IESG
after interoperabilty report is submitted.

If you are willing to take on the task to generate the interoperability
report please notify the grateful chairs.  If we do not find volunteers 
we will
forward the document to the IESG for a recycle as Proposed standard.

    Olaf and Olafur

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>