Subject: DNSEXT WG Last Call: TSIG/SHA document

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:36:06 -0500

This WG last call ends March 12'th 2005.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-tsig-sha-01.txt

The TSIG protocol provides transaction level authentication for DNS.
TSIG is extensible through the definition of new algorithms.  This
document specifies an algorithm(s) from the SHA algorithm family.
This document specifies 4 new TSIG/HMAC algorithms, if there are any
issues with defining any of the algorithms, please state so and why.

This draft is on standards track, if you disagree with that please state why
in your response.

The there are no reports of implementations, if you are aware of any please
let us know.

In order to advance this document, the chairs must receive some
messages of support for this document.
Silence will result in dropping the document.

	Olafur and Olaf

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>