Subject: Reinforcing the Review decision

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:56:34 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

During the Vancouver meeting the folk in the room consented with the  
proposal to only forward work to the IESG when we received minimum  
number of statements of thorough review.

We would like re-iterate this proposal on the list and set the  
minimum number to five.

That is:

We will not forward work if during a working group last call not at  
least five people have gone on record that they thoroughly reviewed  
the most current version of an I-D (and there is rough consensus to  
forward the work).

We would like to ask the working groups consent for this.

Olaf and Olafur
DNSEXT chairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Olaf M. Kolkman
NLnet Labs
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/