Subject: Re: IETF-64 DNSEXT Agenda

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 13:55:21 -0500

WG administration:
At 23:18 26/10/2005, Ólafur Guðmundsson wrote:

>As we have now a new tool to post agenda's on-line in real time newer
>versions of this agenda may get posted at 
>http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/agenda/dnsext.html
>
>         Olafur & Olaf

The version on-line is now up to 1.3,
I will try to keep the on-line version current so please check it
for last minute agenda changes.

If you are on the agenda, please send me your presentations ASAP
so I can upload them before the meeting.

If you are on the agenda and you are not going to be there please
drop me a note.

         thanks
         Olafur (who will be off-line on Saturday)

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Roy Arends <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 21:00:06 +0100

> for last minute agenda changes.

Please change the nsec3 draft url to the current version:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec3-03.txt

Thanks

Roy