Subject: Updated key-distribution I-D

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:21:24 +0000

After discussion with Russ Housley on how to do X.509 the way I want it,
I've updated my key distribution I-D.

http://www.links.org/dnssec/draft-laurie-dnssec-key-distribution-01.html

Does the WG want to adopt this?

Cheers,

Ben.

-- 
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html       http://www.thebunker.net/
**  ApacheCon - Dec 10-14th - San Diego - http://apachecon.com/ **
"There is no limit to what a man can do or how far he can go if he
doesn't mind who gets the credit." - Robert Woodruff

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:22:28 +0100

> Does the WG want to adopt this?

Hi Ben,

Thanks for offering this to the working group.

In order not to have 3 working group documents for addressing the  
distribution/maintenance problems I propose that we wait for the  
requirements document and assess if your document fits (a significant  
part of) the requirements before we take this on.

In the mean time I would urge the working group to review this  
document and provide feedback on its content and  merit.

--Olaf

-----------------------------------------------------------
Olaf M. Kolkman
NLnet Labs
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/