Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-02.txt

From: Paul Vixie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:02:46 +0000

mike, can you tell us what differences to expect in -02?

olaf, can you ask for an interrim status report on the requirements draft
whose launch punctuated the key-rollover discussions at the last wg meeting?

re:

# 	Title		: Automated Updates of DNSSEC Trust Anchors
# 	Author(s)	: M. StJohns
# 	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-02.txt
# 	Pages		: 13
# 	Date		: 2006-1-10

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Mike StJohns <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:18:04 -0500

Check the intro - the changes are enumerated there.  Basically, this 
deals with the id nits and also adds section dealing with what 
happens when you revoke all the trust anchors at a trust point.

Mike

---

From: Mike StJohns <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:22:30 -0500

See also - 
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers/draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-02-from-01.diff.html