Subject: [Reminder IETF 65 Dallas]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 00:05:56 +0000

think kindly thoughts of your WG chairs ... 

--bill

----- Forwarded message -----

Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:18:55 -0500

#############

January 16, Monday - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins
February 13, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working Group 
and BOF meetings at 17:00 ET (22:00 GMT)
February 17, Friday - Preliminary agenda published for comment
February 20, Monday - Working Group Chair approval for initial document 
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)
February 22, Wednesday - Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working 
Group and BOF meetings 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)
February 27, Monday - Final Working Group and BOF agenda to be published
February 27, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission by 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)
March 6, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 09:00 ET 
(14:00 GMT)
March 8, Wednesday - Pre-Registration and Pre-payment cut-off at 12:00 
noon ET (17:00 GMT)
March 13, Monday - Working Group agendas due date by 12:00 ET (17:00 
GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool
March 13, Monday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 ET (22:00 GMT)
March 19-24, 2006 - 65th IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA

** Times are in US Eastern Time and GMT **

----- End forwarded message -----

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>