Subject: Nomination of O.Kolkman at the IAB - good news for advances in DNS technology

From: Thierry Moreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:44:19 -0400

Dear all:

I just noticed that Olaf Kolkman was nominated on the IAB as of March 
2006 (http://www.iab.org/about/members-plus.html).

The Internet Architecture Board is responsible, among other things, for 
liaison activities for the IETF, including liaison with ICANN.

The expertise of Olaf in DNS matters is certainly going to be put into 
good use these days with DNS operational challenges, e.g. 
Internationalized Domain Names and DNSSEC deployment ("signing the root").

I'm sure this is an understatement of the reasons why this nomination is 
good news. Congratulations to Olaf, good luck with this new assignment, 
and thanks for handling these matters to the benefit of Internet community.

Regards,

-- 

- Thierry Moreau

CONNOTECH Experts-conseils inc.
9130 Place de Montgolfier
Montreal, Qc
Canada   H2M 2A1

Tel.: (514)385-5691
Fax:  (514)385-5900

web site: http://www.connotech.com
e-mail: [email-masked]

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>