Subject: Re: Recall: Key rollover Work.

From: Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:46:37 +0200

> http://docs.nicmxlabs.org.mx/itesm/dnsseckeyrolloverproposals.pdf
    
    	i was never able to read this...
    
On a Mac:
	I actual could open it with safari (directly). It complains
	about some error (invalid annotation object), but it will
	continue after you just irnore the error. The Adobe Reader
	(7.0.5) wil read it in as well, just as Preview does.

On FreeBSD:
	Acroread (7.something) seems to be able to open it. A;so,
	pdf2dsc turns it intp postscript. Viewing that with gv gives
	YAE (Yet Another Error but still displays it.

I haven't tried to print it yet.

	jaap

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>