Subject: NSEC3PARAMS and UPDATE

From: Mark Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:59:52 +1000

If an attempt to add a NSEC3PARAMS records via UPDATE is make
	should the attempt be ignored or should a whole new NSEC3
	chain be generated.

	If an attempt to delete a NSEC3PARAMS record be made via UPDATE
	should it succeed or not?   Should it only succeed if it is the
	not the last one?  If we do remove a NSEC3PARAMS should that
	also cause the removal of the corresponding NSEC3 chain?

	If the last NSEC3PARAMS is removed should a NSEC chain be generated?

-- 
ISC Training!  October 16-20, 2006, in the San Francisco Bay Area,
covering topics from DNS to DHCP.  Email [email-masked].
-- 
Mark Andrews, ISC
1 Seymour St., Dundas Valley, NSW 2117, Australia
PHONE:	+61 2 9871 4742		         INTERNET: [email-masked]

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>