Subject: Re: draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-03 - Last Pass

From: Mike StJohns <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 12:58:46 -0400

Sorry - I finished the edits on this a while ago and it sat for two 
weeks.  It has now been submitted.  I'm going to ask the WG chairs to 
schedule a WG last call to begin 1 week after publication (e.g. call 
it a week from Friday) for 2 weeks (end of September).

Mike

At 12:55 PM 8/14/2006, Mike StJohns wrote:
>OK -
>
>Speak now or forever hold your peace.  Last date for comments is Wed 
>1700 EDT this week.
>
>I'll be putting out a final version of this by the end of the week 
>with the following changes (Names in parens are the reviewers that 
>prompted the changes - thanks!).  I expect this one to go to WG last call:
>
>Adding "... - the new trust anchor will be populated at the 
>resolvers on the schedule described by the state table and update 
>algorithm - see section 2.3 above" to the end of 5.1 (Scott Rose)
>
>Pulling out the comment about whether or not to delete a trust 
>anchor after it disappears from the signed list, but wasn't actually 
>revoked - the list discussion resolved my discussion point. (Scott 
>Rose, Robert Story)
>
>Moving part of 4.3 to section 5 and labeling section 5 as 
>"Informative"  (Robert Story)

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>