Subject: Re: Wrap-up trustupdate timers

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 09:48:30 +0100

>
> Shall we allow Monday noon CET to allow the WG to respond to this  
> issue. Silence on the matter indicates agreement to leave the text  
> and lower-case.
>
> Rest assured that I want to deliver this document to the IESG ASAP.  
> An my apologies for not posting my wrap up earlier.
>

Version 5 of trust-update timers has appeared a week ago.

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers/ 
draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-05.txt

diffs from version 4:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers/ 
draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-05-from-04.wdiff.html

I plan to push this to the IESG shortly with a proto statement  
similar to the one I posted previously.

Thanks Mike!

--Olaf

-----------------------------------------------------------
Olaf M. Kolkman
NLnet Labs
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/