Subject: Nominet position paper about Signing the Root

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:19:03 -0800

Fellow namedroppers,

We (Nominet) have published a position paper that examines the issues 
currently preventing widespread adoption of DNSSEC with a special focus on 
the issues involved in signing the root zone. We also suggest a solution 
to signing the root that we believe balances the requirements of all those 
affected.

The paper can be found here:

http://www.nominet.org.uk/digitalAssets/25692_Signing_the_Root.pdf

You can find the announcement here:
http://www.nominet.org.uk/news/latest/?contentId=4549

With kind regards,

Roy Arends
Senior Researcher
Nominet UK

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>