Subject: axfr-clarify-07 and axfr-udp-00 submitted

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 17:55:45 -0500

FYI, two documents submitted.

The latter is as an individual submission.

I don't think I'll have time to update them again before the cutoffs 
for the Philly meeting but comments and discussion are welcome of 
course.

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar

Mail archives, backups.  Sometimes I think the true beneficiaries of
standards work are the suppliers of disk drives.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:54:47 -0500

I swear I sent them in...

At 17:55 -0500 2/5/08, Edward Lewis wrote:
>I don't think I'll have time to update them again before the cutoffs for
>the Philly meeting but comments and discussion are welcome of course.
>