Subject: call for contributors to the dns-profile document edit process

From: George Michaelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 13:13:24 +1000

I am in the process of bringing up a subversion repository and tracker  
for the profile draft, and would like to solicit help from people to  
work on sections. This is in line with Olafur's suggestion of an edit  
process. -The document has been split out into files/dirs by the XML  
section blocks, so they can be edited more easily by a group of people.

If you are willing to take control of a section, and flesh it out,  
please can you contact me off-list. I will coordinate and then hand  
out subversion access. Apart from the general and authoritative server  
sections, substantive text is needed for the resolvers and middle  
boxes sections, which could be worked on independently.

The internet submission deadline for the 02+ drafts is the 25th of  
February, so I need your input as quickly as possible if we are to  
make substantive progress for an 02 draft.

I will work on the mails received so far, to put into an issue tracker  
against the subversion state. I am trying to incrementally include  
people's texts that I see either converging, or without disagreement,  
but there are still several outstanding issues around text, and  
document structure which will probably have to be resolved via the  
tracker, or face to face in philly.

Many thanks for your help to date,

-George

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>