Subject: [dnsext] Draft agenda for IETF 73

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 09:54:47 -0500

Dear colleagues,

Attached is the draft agenda for the WG meeting at IETF73.  Please  
check it & let us know if there's anything missing (or on here that  
you don't think should be).  Thanks.

Best regards,

Andrew (for the Chairs)

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 19:37:24 -0500

Well, of course, there's the time zone error.  Doh.  Please replace  
"EST" with "CST" in your reading.

A

On 5-Nov-08, at 9:54 AM, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> <dnsext-ietf73-agenda-02.txt>

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:56:55 -0500

Dear colleagues,

On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 09:54:47AM -0500, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> Attached is the draft agenda for the WG meeting at IETF73.  Please check 
> it & let us know if there's anything missing (or on here that you don't 
> think should be).  Thanks.

Based on the comments and late requests I've received, I've updated
the agenda.  

Best regards,

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:05:40 -0500

Dear colleagues,

Based on some additional feedback (received indirectly, at that), I've
adjusted the agenda again.  This version cuts down on administrative
business of the WG on the grounds that none of the current editors had
much to say, and expands other parts of the agenda.  We've also moved
the additional forgery-resilience discussion up because it's
continuing WG business, and we've moved to after that the proposed new
work.  

Best regards,

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.