Subject: [dnsext] [DNSOP] (Off-Topic) DNSSEC Technical Testing update

From: "Griffiths, Chris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:59:06 -0500

Hello,

We launched another trial DNSSEC aware resolver today in our network.
The new server can be located at 68.87.69.154.

We have also updated our trial website with additional details in case
folks are curious:  http://www.dnssec.comcast.net

Thanks

Chris Griffiths
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:27:43 +0100

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 03:59:06PM -0500,
 Griffiths, Chris <[email-masked]> wrote 

> folks are curious:  http://www.dnssec.comcast.net

You do not seem to document the trust anchors that you use?

---

From: "Griffiths, Chris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:57:40 -0500

Apologies in advance for the continued chatter.  We updated our website
to list all public keys that are loaded on our resolvers.  If folks have
any additional keys that they don't see, please feel free to forward
links as we are looking to build out this list.  We are also going to
upgrade to the latest version of Unbound which supports DLV.  I will
update the website when this goes live. 

Thanks for the feedback.

Chris Griffiths

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Stephane Bortzmeyer [mailto:[email-masked]]
>Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 2:28 AM
>To: Griffiths, Chris
>Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: (Off-Topic) DNSSEC Technical Testing update
>