Subject: Re: [dnsext] draft-crocker-dnssec-algo-signal as WG item

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 18:40:30 +0100

At 15:23 14/11/2008, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
>The draft is still active in the Internet-Drafts database:
> > http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-dnssec-algo-signal-01.txt
> >
> > Please feel free to suggest ways to change the general operation:  The
> > goal is to have a way for validating end clients signal which algorithms
> > they prefer to servers.  We suggest an EDNS flag but are open to
> > anything that would be a better solution.
>
>This draft has also not, as far as my records show, been adopted as a
>DNSEXT item.  We did have a previous request for adoption, however.
>If you support adopting the draft by the working group, please say so.
>If you are willing to work on it (== review it through to completion),
>please say so as well.  Without at least five committed reviewers, we
>can't adopt it, since we won't have enough reviewers committed for
>WGLC.

Please, also count me in as a reviewer. I think there is a more 
general use of that concept I would like to see explored.
jfc

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>