Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-rsasha256-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 03:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of SHA-2 algorithms with RSA in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : J. Jansen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-rsasha256-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-12-04

This document describes how to produce RSA/SHA-256 and RSA/SHA-512
DNSKEY and RRSIG resource records for use in the Domain Name System
Security Extensions (DNSSEC, RFC 4033, RFC 4034, and RFC 4035).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-rsasha256-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Jelte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 12:57:52 +0100

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-rsasha256-08.txt

Alfred pointed me to the fact that a new version of the secure hash
standard has been released (FIPS 180-3, in october already) and that my
references included one to a superseded document (FIPS 180-2).

this version updates that reference (and nothing else)

Jelte

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>