Subject: [dnsext] enhanced WG pages at tools.ietf.org

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:57:55 +0100 (MEZ)

Folks,

Henrik Levkowetz has implemented extended mapping of Internet Drafts
(by name) to WG in the IETF Tools WG pages.

Now, not only I-Ds containing "-dnsext-" in their name are linked
into the "Related Active Documents" section of the DNSEXT pages at
    http://tools.IETF.ORG/wg/dnsext/  and
    http://tools.IETF.ORG/wg/dnsext/index.pyht?sort={....}
but also all I-Ds containing "-dns-".

This should help interested parties to locate work in progress
related to the DNS, whether perhaps aiming directly at DNSEXT or
being dealt with primarily in other WGs -- to the extent draft
authors follow rational 'markup' style in forming draft names.

Similar additions appear in other WG pages of WGs with acronyms
differing from popular protocol acronyms they are dealing with.
For instance, "-dhcp-" now maps to the DHC WG, and "-tcp-" maps
to the TCPM WG.

WG chairs can request additional mappings if deemed useful,
by contacting the webmaster at tools.ietf.org .

Thanks Henrik for nearly instantaneously implementing this proposal!

Kind regards,
  Alfred.

-- 

+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
| TR-Sys Alfred Hoenes   |  Alfred Hoenes   Dipl.-Math., Dipl.-Phys.  |
| Gerlinger Strasse 12   |  Phone: (+49)7156/9635-0, Fax: -18         |
| D-71254  Ditzingen     |  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     |
+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>