Subject: [dnsext] Blog posts on DNSSEC

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:45:37 +0000

Denizens might be interested in three posts I wrote in quick succession:

http://www.links.org/?p=542 (Using DNSSEC Today)
http://www.links.org/?p=553 (What Is DNSSEC Good For?)
http://www.links.org/?p=562 (DNSSEC With DLV)

-- 
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html           http://www.links.org/

"There is no limit to what a man can do or how far he can go if he
doesn't mind who gets the credit." - Robert Woodruff

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 19:05:09 +0000

> http://www.links.org/?p=562 (DNSSEC With DLV)

On which note, BIND's dnssec-must-be-secure did not operate as I
expected - subdomains that don't have keys fail with it turned on.