Subject: [dnsext] draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsproxy-03 nits

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 22:11:41 +0100 (MEZ)

I have re-read the updated draft version from scratch and
noted two left-over nits:

a) Section 5.3, 1st para:   s/describe above/described above/
                                                     ^

b) Section 6.2, 1st para:  the trailing period is missing.

Kind regards,
  Alfred.

-- 

+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
| TR-Sys Alfred Hoenes   |  Alfred Hoenes   Dipl.-Math., Dipl.-Phys.  |
| Gerlinger Strasse 12   |  Phone: (+49)7156/9635-0, Fax: -18         |
| D-71254  Ditzingen     |  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     |
+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>