Subject: [dnsext] WGLC TSIG MD5 Deprecated

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 10:53:13 -0400

This note starts a Working Group Last Call for this Standards Track document
ending on midnight May 24'th UTZ 2009.

URL for the document and its history:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draft-ietf-dnsext-tsig-md5-deprecated/

This document is on the Standards Track,  The document updates standards track
documents and redefines an IANA registry.

Please read the document carefully, and send your comments to the 
mailing list.

The document process rules in this working group, require that at least
5 members of the working to state that they have reviewed the document
and there is consensus of support to publish it as a Standards Track RFC.

         Olafur (for the chairs)

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Ondřej Surý <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 15:33:37 +0200

Just a small nitpick:

I would prefer using [TBD] instead of [] in section 4, so the document
is more clear
when you read it for the first time.

But it's absolutely not mandatory and I have read the document, and I
do support publishing.

Ondrej.

2009/5/8 Ólafur Guðmundsson <[email-masked]>:
> Please read the document carefully, and send your comments to the mailing
> list.
>

-- 
 Ondrej Sury
 technicky reditel/Chief Technical Officer
 -----------------------------------------
 CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.  --  .cz domain registry
 Americka 23,120 00 Praha 2,Czech Republic
 mailto:[email-masked]  http://nic.cz/
 sip:[email-masked] tel:+420.222745110
 mob:+420.739013699     fax:+420.222745112
 -----------------------------------------

---

From: Scott Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 12:39:47 -0400

I have read the document and support it going forward.

I commented on the previous version, but it was background material and
there really isn't a need for it in the draft.

Scott

-- 
----------------------------------------
Scott Rose            Computer Scientist
NIST
ph: +1 301-975-8439
[email-masked]

http://www-x.antd.nist.gov/dnssec
http://www.dnsops.gov/
-----------------------------------------

---

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:27:17 -0400

Reminder
we still need more reviews.

In particular none of the people that supported adoption has
submitted one.

         Olafur

Ps: in case you forgot if you supported the document (and agreed to review)
Roy Arends, Mark Andrews, Olaf Kolkman, Patrik Fältström, Joe Abley,
Brian Dickson, Edward Lewis, Mike StJohns

At 18:19 08/05/2009, Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT wrote:

>Please read the document carefully, and send 
>your comments to the mailing list.
>

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:47:02 -0400

off-list because I didn't want to insult Francis...

>Brian Dickson, Edward Lewis, Mike StJohns

I reviewed it and sent in comment already.  I 
became so confused by Francis' replies I walked 
away.  I mean, I couldn't figure out which parts 
of the message were mine and were his in the 
replies, much less the points he was making.

I don't plan to retry being involved...too confusing, too much work.
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis
NeuStar                    You can leave a voice message at +1-571-434-5468

Getting everything you want is easy if you don't want much.

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:07:05 -0400

Public apologies to Francis...and thanks to the person who noted I 
forgot to edit the cc line.

>I reviewed it and sent in comment already.  I became so confused by Francis'
>replies I walked away.  I mean, I couldn't figure out which parts of the
>message were mine and were his in the replies, much less the points he was
>making.

...it's just that.  I didn't disagree, I just got too tangled up 
trying to follow the message...so I mentally punted it in face to too 
much else to do these days...