Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-tsig-md5-deprecated-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Deprecation of HMAC-MD5 in DNS TSIG and TKEY Resource Records
	Author(s)       : F. Dupont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-tsig-md5-deprecated-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-05-08

The main purpose of this document is to deprecate the use of HMAC-MD5
as an algorithm for the TSIG (secret key transaction authentication)
resource record in the DNS (domain name system), and the use of MD5
in TKEY (secret key establishment for DNS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-tsig-md5-deprecated-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.