Subject: [dnsext] Status of TLSFP RRTYPE Request

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:58:54 -0400

Dear colleagues,

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 04:00:02PM -0400, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> Please provide any comments you have on the proposal by 17:00 EDT on
> 2009-05-04.  I may not be able to consider comments received after
> that time.

My apologies that this is nearly a month later than I said it would
be.  I was waiting for confirmation that there was additional work to
do.  The request has accordingly been withdrawn, and no assignment
will happen for the time being.

I encourage the submitter to resubmit the template after that
additional work has been done.  There is no barrier to doing so -- the
process is intended to allow multiple iterations of these steps.

Best regards,

Andrew

--
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>