Subject: [dnsext] new version of draft-ietf-dnsext-dnskey-registry-fixes available

From: "Rose, Scott W." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:13:29 -0400

Missed the deadline, but a new version is done:

http://www.dnsops.gov/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnskey-registry-fixes-01.html
-or-
http://www.dnsops.gov/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnskey-registry-fixes-01.txt

Changes:

1. Fixed the error on entry 8 (should have been entry 4 that is Reserved
until 2020).

2. Added ref that RFC 4034 is the source of the original status for
algorithms.

3. Changed language on changing algo status to be docs that update RFC 4034.

This will be submitted for real when the submission tool re-opens.

Scott

===================================
Scott Rose
NIST
[email-masked]
ph: +1 301-975-8439
Google Voice: +1-571-249-3671

http://www.dnsops.gov/
===================================