Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of GOST signature algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-11-22

This document describes how to produce signature and hash using 
GOST algorithms for DNSKEY, RRSIG and DS resource records for use in
the Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC, RFC 4033, 
RFC 4034, and RFC 4035).

V.Dolmatov

  Expires May  22, 2010

[page 1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.